County Wide: (989) 366-5309 Out of County: (877) 469-5438
Monday through Friday: 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- If at all possible a 24 hour notice helps us to serve you better. If you need immediate transportation call us and we will try to accommodate your needs to the very best of our ability.
- Call (989) 366-5309 and provide the dispatcher with your location and your destination. The dispatcher will give you an approximate time of pickup. Please watch for the bus.
- If you have to cancel your ride please call (989) 366-5309 at least 15 minutes before scheduled pick up time or you will be charged for the ride (this helps on gas and tax dollars).
- Provide information to the dispatcher concerning any special needs you may have, this will help us serve you better.
- Purchase Pre Paid Rides Account, Transit drivers cannot make change and will not accept charged rides.
- Let the dispatcher know if your transit request is for multiple days of the week. They can set up a recurring ride so that you only have to call once
- Be ready when the bus arrives. This assures all passengers will arrive at their destination on schedule.